Friday, May 11, 2012

All I can say is, "This should be interesting"


Yesterday I received a message from the Editor of Kamloops This Week, Christopher Foulds.  Actually it was a message to me, and Kamloops South Thompson MLA Kevin Krueger:

To: Kevin Krueger and Alan Forseth:

OK. I think it's time for a point/counterpoint feature in Kamloops This Week.  Here is my proposal:

I will clear an entire page and we will run a column from each of you addressing this topic: "Why the B.C. Liberals / B.C. Conservatives" should receive the right-of-centre vote in the next election".

….  this will run in Thursday, May 24, edition of KTW … What do you say, guys?

This gives you an unfiltered avenue to readers / voters and would likely elicit a good response from readers.

Let me know if you are in. Cheers

Christopher Foulds
Editor
Kamloops This Week

I’m in … and so is Kevin.  Not wanting to give my head a chance to start over thinking this, I went ahead and wrote a draft yesterday … did some edits last night … and a few final tweaks this morning.

I’m going to leave it for a few days now, and come back for a final look on Monday.  All I can say is, “This should be interesting”.

I’m Alan Forseth in Kamloops, with the thoughts of one conservative.

No comments: