Thursday, July 19, 2012

I love hearing good news!

I love hearing good news!

Each day the BC Conservative Party, through the efforts of 100's of individuals, gets closer and closer to preparing to provide British Columbians with a true option they can support -- and vote for.

Last night I was delighted to receive notice that the Richmond Delta area is now complete with all Constituency Associations officially recognized by the party -- and Elections BC.

Congratulations to Christopher, and everyone who worked hard to accomplish this milestone!

Here in the Kamloops, Thompson Fraser Nicola region we now have both the Kamloops South Thompson, and Kamloops North Thompson Constituency Associations recognized by the party, and Elections BC.  

That's two down, with just Fraser Nicola to go.

BC Conservatives stand for common sense government -- and you can find out more by Clicking Here

I'm Alan Forseth in Kamloops ... loving the sunshine, and wishing I was cruising the highway on my new Goldwing.


No comments: